The intended audience for this course include those who need to learn how to use SAP APO, and members of project teams (organizational and conceptual phases).
Unit 1: Supply Chain Management and SAP APO
- Supply Chain Management (SCM): - Supply Chain. - Reasons for Supply Chain Management. - Key Supply Chain Problems.
- Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO): - Levels of Supply Chain Management. - APO Planning Components. - Optimization Solutions and Evaluations.
- APO Integration and Technology: - LiveCache Technology and Pegging. - Data Integration in APO.
Unit 2: APO Planning Components
- Supply Chain Cockpit (SCC): - Version Management. - Functions of the Supply Chain Cockpit. - Creating a Work Area. - Supply Chain Cockpit Navigation. - Key Performance Indicators.
- Demand Planning: - Demand Planning Tasks and Functions. - Planning and Reporting.
- Supply Network Planning and Deployment: - Aims of Supply Network Planning (SNP). - SNP Planning Sequence. - Supply Network Planning Strategies. - Principle of the Optimizer. - Planning Process. - Transport Load Bu
- Supply Chain Management and SAP APO.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Advanced Planner and Optimizer (APO).
- APO Integration and Technology.
- APO Planning Components.
- Supply Chain Cockpit (SCC).
- Demand Planning.
- Supply Network Planning and Deployment.
- Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS).
- Transportation Planning (TP/VS).
- Global AvailabletoPromise (ATP).