PUBLIC COURSE LOCATIONS AND DATES:
Jan 24-26, 2017 - Houston, TX
Feb 07-09, 2017 - Charlotte, NC
Feb 21-23, 2017 - Costa Mesa, CA
Mar 07-09, 2017 - Memphis, TN
March 14-16, 2017 - Denver, CO
Apr 04-06, 2017 - Danbury, CT
Apr 11-13, 2017 - Houston, TX
Apr 25-27, 2017 - Toronto ONT - special pricing offer: seats for this session are only $995 USD
May 02-04, 2017 - Chicago, IL
May 16-18, 2017 - Rochester, NY
June 13-15, 2017 - Houston, TX
June 13-15, 2017 - Toronto ONT - special pricing offer: seats for this session are only $995 USD
Dec 06-08, 2016 - Houston, TX
Dec 12-14, 2016 - Atlanta, GA
Cost: $1, 295 per person ($100 Early Bird discount with enrollment 30+ days in advance)
At the conclusion of this very popular course, successful attendees will have been provided with:
* An understanding of the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
* How to effectively audit top management.
* The importance of meeting customer requirements and achieving customer satisfaction.
* An understanding of the continual improvement aspects of the quality management system and where to apply them.
* Knowledge of the principals of process auditing.
* An understanding of the need for clear knowledge of the organization's defined processes, their sequence and interaction.
* The ability to plan, conduct and report a process based audit activity.
* The ability to link organizational objectives to process and sub-process objectives for review and continual improvement.
A Bureau Veritas Training representative will be happy to contact you with all the details of the course.
* Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company or group and also early enrollment discounts provided.Visit
This Bureau Veritas ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor 3-day course offers a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 9001: 2015 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 9001: 2015. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions. This is currently one of the most dynamic courses available due to its progressive, hands-on approach.
Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard
Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
Evaluate and apply continual improvement in all processes
Define processes, understand process methodology and process audit techniques
Plan and conduct all phases of an internal audit
Identify non-conformances in the process audit
Prepare and present effective reports
Corrective action analysis and evaluation
Auditing and conversation threads with top management
CERTIFICATE AND LENGTH: Attendees will receive a Bureau Veritas Training Certificate of Achievement.
This is a three day course.
Both breakfast and lunch will be provided for you each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held in an airport hotel meeting room venue and we obtain discounted pricing on hotel sleeping rooms, which we pass on to you.